I just realized that I never posted any guidelines here, so I can't discipline anyone if necessary. So, I'll give you the rules and they will remain at the front page for a while and then I will post this in the links.
* Do not feed the trolls, or troll for that matter. If you are a Roughnecks fan and hate the Rush, that's all well and fine, but don't be rude to fans of that team and stuff. And if someone is being inappropriate to you and you don't like it and I somehow miss it, email me and I'll try to resolve it.
* I don't mind cursing too much, but try to keep it to a minimum. I don't need a ton of expletives all over the place, so try to tone it down.
* Stick to the topic being discussed. If you are a Blazers fan and want it to be known, fine, but don't be talking about it on a Washington Stealth thread.
* All discussions should be well-argued and well-reasoned. Facts and logic are encouraged, so think out your argument and make a solid one.
* Do no post pictures in threads.
That's about it. Of i see something I don't like, I will let you know, and that's it. So follow the rules and we can all have a fun time.