photo credit: NLL.com
The Washington Stealth have already clinched the playoffs, while the Edmonton Rush look to gain ground on the #1 team in the West. The Rush have only one loss at home, that coming from the Boston Blazers two weeks ago. With a win for the Rush, they could gain some separation from Calgary, who play in Toronto tonight. The Stealth can clinch a home game in the playoffs with a win, two Calgary losses, and a Minnesota loss. The Stealth can also take the season series from Edmonton with a win. On the other hand, the Rush have won four of their last five games and have gotten off to their best start in franchise history.
Leading Scorers: Edmonton: Ryan Ward, 50
Washington:Jeff Zywicki, 68 pts
Goaltenders: Edmonton: Matt Disher, 12.08 GAA, 122 GA, .767 S%
Washington: Tyler Richards 11.54 GAA, 78 GA, 7.64 S%
Injuries: Edmonton: None
* The Rush have five players with over 30 points.
* The Stealth have the best offense in the league, scoring 12.8 goals a game.
* The Stealth beat the Rush in their second game of the season, winning 15-7.
* Washington swept Colorado last weekend, earning a playoff berth.
* Tyler Richards is expected to be in goal for Washington.
* The Rush play the Swarm tomorrow.
* This game will be seen on NLL.com Network on the Washington and Edmonton channels.
* The game is in Rexell Place of Edmonton.