Here are your NLL Blog power rankings going into the last week of the season:
1. Orlando Titans: The Titans clinched the #1 seed in the East this week with a win over the Bandits.
2. Washington Stealth: The Stealth missed out on a chance to clinch #1 seed in the west, with Edmonton still in the hunt.
3. Calgary Roughnecks: The Roughnecks defeated Edmonton in OT to have a chance to finish second or even first.
4. Toronto Rock: The Rock won last week to clinch a playoff spot. They have come a long way from their 1-6 start.
5. Edmonton Rush: The Rush won one of their games this weekend, meaning they still have a chance at the #1 seed in the west.
6. Boston Blazers: The Blazers won a huge game vs the Mammoth to keep their playoff hopes alive. Props to Nick Rose for finishing the game in net.
7. Buffalo Bandits: The Bandits lost a heartbreaker to Orlando, meaning next weeks game vs the Blazers is a must win.
8. Rochester Knighthawks: The K'Hawks lost to the Rock, meaning that a win and Boston loss gets them into the playoffs.
9. Philadelphia Wings: The Wings beat a struggling Minnesota team, but have not shot at the playoffs.
10. Minnesota Swarm: The Swarm have been losing lately, but Colorado's loss means they back into the playoffs.
11. Colorado Mammoth: The Mammoth lost their game to Boston, so they are now out of playoff contention.