Here are this week's Power Rankings:
1. Edmonton Rush-- The Rush won both games of a weekend series, beating the West leader Washington Stealth and the playoff contender Minnesota Swarm.
2. Toronto Rock-- The Rock won both their games, beating the Roughnecks and Wings.
3. Orlando Titans-- The Titans won a big game vs the Boston Blazers to separate a little.
4. Washington Stealth-- The Stealth are still the league's top team, but the Rush have tied them, leaving some Stealth fans worried. The loss of Jeff Zywicki does not help them either.
5. Minnesota Swarm-- The Swarm lost a heart breaker to the Rush, but still look for that playoff spot.
6. Calgary Roughnecks-- The Roughnecks lost a tough one to Toronto, but rebounded nicely vs the K'Hawks.
7. Boston Blazers-- The Blazers needed a win, but didn't get. The lack of scoring in the second half has to be a concern.
8. Buffalo Bandits-- With a win the Bandits could've moved ahead of Boston, but could not beat Colorado.
9. Rochester Knighthawks-- The K'Hakws could've used a win vs Calgary, as it would've moved them into a playoff spot.
10. Philadelphia Wings-- After a nice win vs Boston a week ago, the Wings could not keep the momentum going against the Rock.
11. Colorado Mammoth-- Even with a win vs the Bandits, the Mammoth will not be a playoff contender this year.