photo credit: NLL.com
Preview: Boston faces another must win in Colorado tonight, tied with the Bandits and Knighthawks for the final playoff spot. The good news is Buffalo is playing the east's top team, the Orlando Titans. The Knighthawks play the Rock tonight, with the winner clinching a playoff berth. Meanwhile, Colorado needs a win to keep their playoff hopes alive. They are only a game back of the Minnesota Swarm for the last spot in the west.
Leading Scorer: Boston: Dan Dawson, 73 pts
Colorado: Jamie Shewchuk, 62 pts
Goaltender: Boston: Anthony Cosmo, 9.47 GAA, .801 S%
Colorado: Andrew Layshon, 13.38 GAA, .716 S%
Injuries: Boston: None
Colorado: Ilija Gajic (Illness)
Game Notes: * The Mammoth power play is 2 for it's last 10 attempts.
* The Mammoth can clinch a playoff spot with two wins and two Minnesota losses.
* The Mammoth win over Edmonton last week was their first in regulation.
* The Blazers can clinch a playoff spot with two wins, a win and two Rochester losses, or beating Buffalo next week and Buffalo losing this week to Orlando.
* 17% of the Blazers goals this season have come on the power play.
* The game can be seen at NLL.com at 9pm.