Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 15 NLL Picks

Here are my predictions for this week's games:

Buffalo Bandits @ Orlando Titans
This is an interesting game. Buffalo could use the win, and Orlando can clinch a playoff spot. I say Buffalo pulls this out. Bandits

Boston Blazers @ Colorado Mammoth
Again, this is a game the Blazers need. Colorado is fighting Minnesota for a playoff spot though. I say Boston wins. Blazers

Rochester Knighthwaks @ Toronto Rock
The Knighthawks could easily find themselves in a playoff position with a win. I say Toronto wins a tough game in OT. Rock

Calgary Roughnecks @ Edmonton Rush
I love the Rush. They've played well, so I'll take them over the newly clinched Roughnecks. Rush

Philadelphia Wings @ Minnesota Swarm
The Swarm are falling out of playoff contention fast. I say they're swoon continues with a loss to Philly. Wings

Edmonton Rush @ Washington Stealth
A good matchup here. I think the Stealth win here. Stealth

Make your predictions at the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment